Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Bazookafied: Whiteout Sharp Shot

This one has taken me longer to complete, and I regret that for two reasons.  1: it's been stuck in mid-progress for awhile thanks to colder weather and me running out of white paint the second I started to apply the first coat.  2:  this was to be completed for Eagle1011 way back at the beginning of December as a prize for the Weekly Giveaway on Tactical Tag, so I feel bad for making him wait so long.  However, I am a fan of the finished product and thought what better way to get some more exposure for Universal Nerf than to post it here!

It's also been awhile since I've done a repaint.  I do lots of repaints for Laser Tag blasters, but not so much for Nerfing.  However, the shell-design of the Dart Tag blasters lend themselves well to repaints, so I went for it.  The end result?  A Whiteout-styled Dart Tag Sharp Shot!

5 comments:

  1. looks just like a witeout blaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. The Dart Tag scheme lends itself well to whiteout. I think the smooth lines give it a better look than the "real" Whiteout series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to see them do a whiteout series of the dart blasters. best repaint ive ever seen nerf do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.O
    That is awesome! I'm speechless!
    And did you just prime that with one hand?! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like it, Eagle! It's yours, after all! I can't seem to find an address to send this to, so if you could e-mail me with that, I'll get it out to you.

    ReplyDelete